Finally, we have Raspberry Pi 4 support!
To achieve that we have upgraded our base operation system to Raspian Buster.
As usually will you get upgrades continuously by updating the tool from the
(We will not update your already installed base-system (i.e Stretch -> Buster) automatically by the motto don't fix what ain't broken. Debian Stretch will be at least supported two more years. If you are eager to upgrade read up on dist-upgrade or reinstall your system.)
Noteworthy changes since last image release:
- New base OS: Rasbian Buster
- Java versions will now update again on ARM devices (was stalled).
- Newer version of Grafana is installed (also stalled).
- InfluxDB and Grafana have a more flexible and automated installation procedure.
- Changed to
openhabas default hostname in favor of
- Pre-built PINE64 image has been dropped. Users are recommended to install an Armbian Buster system and manually apply openHABian explained here.
- A feature called Z-RAM is added as an optional package to minimize wear on your SD-Card.