Finally, we have Raspberry Pi 4 support!
To achieve that we have upgraded our base operation system to Raspbian Buster.
As usual you will get upgrades continuously by updating the tool from the
We will not automatically update your already installed base system (i.e stretch -> buster) - don't fix what ain't broken. Debian stretch will be at least supported two more years. If you are eager to upgrade read up on dist-upgrade or reinstall your system.
Noteworthy changes since last image release:
- New base OS: Raspbian Buster
- Java versions will now update again on ARM devices (was stalled).
- Newer version of Grafana is installed (also stalled).
- InfluxDB and Grafana have a more flexible and automated installation procedure.
- Changed to
openhabas default hostname in favor of
- Pre-built PINE64 image has been dropped. Users are recommended to install an Armbian Buster system and manually apply openHABian explained here.
- A feature called ZRAM is added as an optional package to minimize wearout on your SD card.