ASP.NET Core samples demonstrating how to use OpenIddict with the different OAuth2/OpenID Connect flows:
- Aridka: client credentials demo, with a .NET console acting as the client.
- Hollastin: resource owner password credentials demo, with a .NET console acting as the client.
- Imynusoph: refresh token grant demo, with an Angular JS application acting as the client.
- Velusia: authorization code flow demo, with an ASP.NET Core application acting as the client.
- Zirku: implicit flow demo, with an Aurelia JS application acting as the client and two API projects using introspection (Api1) and local validation (Api2).
Need help or wanna share your thoughts? Don't hesitate to join us on Gitter or ask your question on StackOverflow:
- Gitter: https://gitter.im/openiddict/openiddict-core
- StackOverflow: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/openiddict
OpenIddict is actively maintained by Kévin Chalet. Contributions are welcome and can be submitted using pull requests.
This project is licensed under the Apache License. This means that you can use, modify and distribute it freely. See http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html for more details.