The revolution in data synchronization — the Open Integration Hub enables simple data synchronization between any software applications and thus accelerates digitalisation
Visit the official Open Integration Hub homepage
Table of Content
- Table of Content
This repository contains architecture documents for the Open Integration Hub, including a collection of reached and open decisions for the architecture, the poc roadmap and the first draft of the integration of the smart data framework into the data hub
Before you contribute please read our contribution guidelines.
Code of Conduct
To see how members of the community are expected to behave, please read the code of conduct. We apply the code of conduct defined by the Contributor Covenant, which is used across many open source projects, such as NodeJS, Atom and Kubernetes.
When looking for further information or support, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Decisions: Collection of all open and closed decisions regarding the architecture, including a template for further open decisions
- Protocols: Collection of all workgroup protocols starting in 11-2017
- Roadmap: Contains information regarding the planned poc roadmap
- SmartDataFramework: Explains the integration scenario of the SDF into the data hub
- CONTRIBUTING: Contains the contribution guideline
- Integration Process: Step-by-step manual for the integration process of data propagation
- baseArchitecture: Describes the base architecture of the Open Integration Hub
- Scenarios Prio: Results from the architectural drivers analysis
- CODE_OF_CONDUCT: Contains an explanation of the expected behavior of the community members, following the code of conduct defined by the Contributor Covenant
- Each workgroup has atleast one status call every two weeks
- Every comitter must attend the status call
- The governance model defines the workgroup members' roles into managers, committers or contributors
|Member Name||GitHub Alias||Company||Role|
|Philipp Hoegner||philecs||Cloud Ecosystem||Committer|
Before you contribute, please read the contribution guideline.