OFMConnectionMonitor module is added.
- This module checks connections to switches by sending ECHO_REQUEST periodically.
- This module is optional.
- This module works if the value of 'echo-request-interval' is non-zero in 'torpedo.properties'.
(default is 0 and not work)
- During the course of applying OpenIRIS to OpenStack Environment, a hit upon a bug in the Forwarding Module. The Bug is now fixed, and tested against MIninet / Estinet Environment.
OFProtocol.loadOFMatchFromPackethad a bug that does not correctly handle the return value of
packetDataBB.getShort()before delivering it to
Transport.ofmethod. The bug is now fixed.
- Problems with Openflow 1.0 switches that complains about the HELLO's version number now fully resolved following Estinet's Recommendations.
- New Logixen stack is used, whose performance is improved.
- Some nicira-based Openflow extensions are introduced.