Spree Travel Hotel
Spree Travel Hotel is intended to be a part of Spree Travel, providing spree e-commerce platform with the essential functionalities to behave as a travel agency management platform. This means that this spree extension will add new models, behaviors, views, etc… to spree, and will modify some of the definition it holds.
###Important Note The Spree Travel project is a work in progress, and will suffer major changes. Please use it and keep a live feedback with the team by opening a GitHub issue.
Rails and Spree
Spree Travel Hotel now requires Rails version >= 4.0 and a Spree version >=2.3.
Spree Travel Core
Spree Travel Hotel now requires a Spree Travel Core version >=2.3.
Spree Travel Hotel is not yet distributed as a gem, so it should be used in your app with a git reference or you can download the source and build the gem on your own.
- Add the following to your Gemfile
gem 'spree_travel_hotel’, :github => 'openjaf/spree_travel_hotel', :branch => '3-0-stable'
To copy and apply migrations run:
rails g spree_travel_hotel:install
- Using the product_types logic introduced by Spree Travel Core, defines a new type of product to encapsulate the common properties of hotels.
- Adds a new Calculator, to get hotel prices according to the time of the year, haw many persons are on the reservation, etc...
- Adds option types and option values to model hotel rates and variants.
- Adds stars to hotel products details view.
If you'd like to contribute a feature or bugfix: Thanks! To make sure your fix/feature has a high chance of being included, please read the following guidelines:
Copyright © 2013 OpenJAF, released under the New BSD License.