Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
8241786: Improve heuristic to determine default network interface on …
…macOS DefaultInetrface.getDefault is updated to prefer interfaces that have non link-local addresses. NetworkConfiguration is updated to skip interface that have only link-local addresses, whether IPv4 or IPv6, for multicasting. Reviewed-by: chegar, alanb
- Loading branch information
Showing with 240 additions and 104 deletions.
- +43 −10 src/java.base/macosx/classes/java/net/DefaultInterface.java
- +63 −23 test/jdk/java/net/MulticastSocket/SetLoopbackMode.java
- +3 −2 test/jdk/java/net/MulticastSocket/SetLoopbackModeIPv4.java
- +70 −45 test/jdk/java/net/MulticastSocket/SetOutgoingIf.java
- +15 −3 test/jdk/java/nio/channels/DatagramChannel/AdaptorMulticasting.java
- +10 −10 test/jdk/java/nio/channels/DatagramChannel/MulticastSendReceiveTests.java
- +10 −10 test/jdk/java/nio/channels/DatagramChannel/Promiscuous.java
- +26 −1 test/lib/jdk/test/lib/NetworkConfiguration.java
Oops, something went wrong.