Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
8244205: HTTP/2 tunnel connections through proxy may be reused regard…
…less of which proxy is selected The key used in the HTTP/2 connection pool is updated to take into account the proxy address in case of tunnel connections Reviewed-by: chegar
- Loading branch information
Showing with 539 additions and 31 deletions.
- +6 −1 src/java.net.http/share/classes/jdk/internal/net/http/AsyncSSLConnection.java
- +6 −1 src/java.net.http/share/classes/jdk/internal/net/http/AsyncSSLTunnelConnection.java
- +38 −24 src/java.net.http/share/classes/jdk/internal/net/http/Http2Connection.java
- +9 −1 src/java.net.http/share/classes/jdk/internal/net/http/HttpConnection.java
- +5 −1 src/java.net.http/share/classes/jdk/internal/net/http/PlainHttpConnection.java
- +6 −1 src/java.net.http/share/classes/jdk/internal/net/http/PlainProxyConnection.java
- +5 −1 src/java.net.http/share/classes/jdk/internal/net/http/PlainTunnelingConnection.java
- +462 −0 test/jdk/java/net/httpclient/ProxySelectorTest.java
- +2 −1 test/jdk/java/net/httpclient/whitebox/java.net.http/jdk/internal/net/http/ConnectionPoolTest.java
There are no files selected for viewing
Oops, something went wrong.