OpenJS Foundation Standards Working Group
The Standards Working Group actively monitors evolving standards to educate projects about developments that might affect them, and helps projects formulate standards strategies and advance them before standards bodies.
The purpose of this repository is to provide a central coordination and documentation point for project communities about foundation standards activities.
The Standards Working Group's responsibilities, as ratified by the OpenJS Foundation's Cross Project Council, can be found in the CPC's Working Groups Document
Interested parties can also join our #standards channel on Slack.
For historical documents about our standards work as the jQuery Foundation and JS Foundation, please see this repository.
Working Group Members
- @antsmartian - antsmartian
- @bkardell - Brian Kardell
- @christian-bromann - Christian Bromann
- @craftninja - Emily Platzer
- @dtex - Donovan Buck
- @eemeli - Eemeli Aro
- @Eomm - Manuel Spigolon
- @gibson042 - Richard Gibson
- @joesepi - Joe Sepi
- @jorydotcom - Jory Burson
- @LaRuaNa - Onur Laru
- @littledan - Daniel Ehrenberg
- @ljharb - Jordan Harband
- @mikesamuel - Mike Samuel
- @MylesBorins - Myles Borins
- @obensource - Ben Michel
- @sendilkumarn - Sendil Kumar N