OpenJS Foundation Collaborator Summit
The OpenJS Foundation hosts regular summits for active contributors to the foundation projects, this repository is being used to organize them.
Note: The Collab Summit is now an online-only event, per the current Novel Coronavirus Update.
To better adjust for a worldwide, online event we have added an additional day of programming.
Every 2 weeks on Tuesday - see issues for meeting notices and agendas
6:00 – 7:00pm UTC
Join via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/742726725 - Everyone is welcome!
Although the summits may be coordinated with other events/conferences, you do not need to pay/attend those events to participate in a summit. We also have travel funds for individual members of the Node.js foundation (e.g. Node.js core collaborators) to cover their travel expenses. See the documentation on travel funds for details.
- Dec 13-14 2019, Montreal, Canada
- May 30-31 2019, Berlin, Germany
- Oct 12-13 2018, Vancouver, Canada
- May 31-June 01 2018, Berlin, Germany
- Oct 06-07 2017, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- May 04-05 2017, Berlin, Germany
- Dec 01-02 2016, Austin, Texas, USA
- Sep 17-18 2016, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Aug 06-07 2015, San Francisco, California, USA