- OpenKore is an custom client and intelligent automated assistant for Ragnarok Online.
- It is a free, open source and cross-platform program (Linux, Windows and MacOS are supported).
To run OpenKore you will need:
- Download OpenKore and extract it. Alternatively, you could press the Windows Key + R, type in
cmdand enter. Run the following command in the cmd to clone. Note: Git required.
git clone https://github.com/OpenKore/openkore.git
- Configure OpenKore: documentation.
- Run openkore.pl (you can run start.exe or wxstart.exe if you use Windows).
Things to know
- Before submitting an issue, ensure you are running the latest commit on branch.
- Check if an issue already exists for your request.
- Please post in English if possible.
- Please use the issue template, please post information about the server and your configuration.
- Remember, developers are doing this on free time.
Weekly Maintence on official Servers
Some official servers (like bRO and iRO) have a weekly maintence.
When this weekly maintence happens, openkore stops working on this server.
To make it work again, a developer have to update openkore.
So if you see a green message written: timeout on map server... reconnecting.... that means you have to wait for developer to update openkore.
So please wait, don't need to make an issue to tell this.
Status of botting on Official Servers
|iRO||International(US) RO||***||Botable, Weekly Update||allanon|
|bRO||Brazil RO||nProtect||Botable, Weekly Update||lututui, Henrybk, alisonrag|
|idRO||Indonesia RO (Renewal)||***||Botable||alisonrag|
|idRO||Indonesia RO (classic)||***||Not Working||N/A|
|cRO||China RO||nProtect||Botable, Weekly Update||alisonrag|
|kRO:Zero||Korea Zero server||Cdclient||Not Working||alisonrag|
|kRO||Korea RO||Cdclient||Need Verification||N/A|
|jRO||Japan RO||HShield||Need Verification||N/A|
|tRO||Thailand RO||EAC||Need Verification||N/A|
|mRO||Malaysia RO||EAC||Not Working||N/A|
|phRO||Philippines RO||EAC||Not Working||N/A|
|ruRO||Russia RO||Frost Security||Not Working||ya4ept|
|twRO||Taiwan RO||Cdclient||Not working||N/A|
- OpenKore Wiki
- OpenKore forum
- IRC Channel
- Connect IRC with Kiwiirc
- Brazilian Community
- Russian Community
Other communities are not affiliated to openkore.com
- Openkore History
- Legacy Changelog
- Openkore RoadMap
- Feature Requests and TODO Wiki and Feature Requests GitHub
This software is open source, licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 2. Basically, this means that you're free to use and allowed to modify and distribute this software. However, if you distribute modified versions, you MUST also distribute the source code.
See http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html for the full license.