Location for reporting bugs with the OpenLaw platform and suggesting feature enhancements.
Before you begin...
To open and respond to issues, you need a GitHub account.
If you don't already have one, the sign-up process is easy! Just sign up here and then refresh this page.
Issues are frustrating! We understand that and want to help you as quickly as possible. To do so, we need some information from you.
With that in mind, please describe the following in your issue:
- What you are trying to do
- What you expect to happen
- What happens instead
- Please provide screenshots and/or text output of any error messages you receive.
- Please let us know also a bit more about your setup - are you using Mac, Windows, or Linux? What browser are you using? Is this related to the main site (openlaw.io) or a private instance? If the latter, please provide the name of your instance as well.
- In an ideal world, how soon would you like this issue fixed?
We want your feedback! How can OpenLaw make your lives easier? We'd like to learn about small or large features which you'd like to see on our platform.
Please describe the following in your issue:
- What feature you want to have
- Why you think it would be useful
- In an ideal world, how soon would you like this feature?
Where's the rest of the code? We plan to open-source components of our platform in the future. Watch this space.