The role of the Techincal Steering Committee (TSC) is to direct and coordinate the activities of the technical community. It's voting members are comprised of the Platinum members of the Open Mainframe Project, along with the leaders of each project designated as a top-level project by the TSC.
Any member of the Open Mainframe Project committee may participate in TSC meetings or activities. You can subscribe and view the archives of the technical discussions at https://lists.openmainframeproject.org/g/omp-tsc
Voting TSC Members
- Phil Tully, ADP (Chairperson)
- Gregory MacKinnon, CA Technologies
- Enyu Wang, IBM
- Joe Devlin, Rocket Software
- Mark Post, SUSE
- Bob Dahlberg, Virginia Commonwealth University ( TSC Project Maintainer - Internship Program )
- James Caffrey, IBM ( TSC Project Maintainer - ADE )
- Michael MacIsaac ( TSC Project Maintainer - Cloudstack on z/VM )
- Matt Hogstrom ( TSC Project Maintainer - Zowe )
- Ingo Adlung, IBM ( CTO, non-voting member )
Open Mainframe Project TSC seeks a resource open source projects supporting or looking to support mainframe, as well as a home for open source projects specifically targetting the mainframe. The TSC looks to ensure that projects targeting the mainframe have the support they need to be successful, and does not impose hard requirements on governance or licensing.
Below are some of the projects supported by the TSC, listed by project stage.
The processes and policies for the TSC to manage incoming projects and project stages to be hosted by the TSC, as well as guidelines for projects, are in the process section.
If you are looking for ideas on projects that can use help in supporting mainframe, review our proposed project ideas list.
Meetings are scheduled the second Thursday of each month at 1pm ET and are open to anyone interested in participating in the project.
Conference call details
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/290221938
- iPhone one-tap: US: +16465588656,,290221938# or +16699006833,,290221938# Or Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll Free) or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free) Meeting ID: 290 221 938 International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=4ywiZErrEEDIHL6VXNjfZ-PXcfjeWMjs