Note that the CLA is not a transfer of copyright ownership, this simply is a license agreement for contributions. You also do not change your rights to use your own contributions for any other purpose.
- Why do i have to subscribe a CLA when contributing to the |omv| project?
- Can I submit patches without having signed the CLA?
- No. All contributors and patch submitters must sign the CLA before they submit anything substantial. Trivial patches like spelling fixes or missing words won't require an agreement, since anybody could do those. However, almost anything will require a CLA.
- Code contributions
Code contributions must satisfy the following conditions. Contributions that do not fulfill these conditions will not be accepted.
- The :doc:`coding guidelines <coding_guideline>` must be followed.
- The feature/improvement must be implemented as generic as possible.
- The code/feature/improvement must not affect existing functionality.
- Each commit in a GitHub pull request
must be signed via
Signed-off-by: Frank Mustermann <email@example.com>.
- You have to subscribe the CLA online via GitHub.
- How to become a translator?