OMERO.searcher provides content-based image search for OMERO.
See INSTALL.md for prerequisites and installation instructions.
- Calculate features for images in a dataset, project, or screen by running
Feature Calculationscript using the default parameters.
- Select one or more reference images, click the
Searchertab in the right-hand pane, and search.
- Search filters can be used to limit the search to a particular user, dataset, project or screen.
This is beta quality software.
- Features calculated by OMERO.searcher are stored independently of the OMERO repository.
- Features should be calculated by a group owner to avoid problems with permissions.
- The OMERO.searcher web-app requires direct access to the features store.
- Multiple simultaneous feature calculation processes will conflict with each other.
- If images are modified, moved or deleted then the feature Content
database will become desynchronized. If errors occur when performing a
search it may be necesssary to run the
All feedback, good or bad, is always welcome: