Minor release 03 of September 2021
- Code cleanup in order to reduce excessive c++ compilation warnings
- UI: add model download feature to get model run results or input scenario(s)
- UI: add an ability to delete model run results, input scenario(s) or download files
Download source code and binaries:
Download release documentation archive:
Download cluster version (MPI):
- Desktop version build on Debian-10 and expected to work on any modern Linux, including Ubuntu 20.04 and CentOS 8
- Cluster (MPI) Debian-10 version expected to work on any modern Linux with Open MPI version 3+ installed, including CentOS 8.
- Cluster (MPI) CentOS-8 version require Open MPI 4.x and it would not work on RedHat / CentOS below 8.2 version.
Full version of OpenM++ source code always included into "Download" links above.
Please do NOT use "Source code (zip)" or "Source code (tar.gz)" archives from "Assets" links below.
It is auto-generated by GitHub release tools and contains only half of OpenM++ source code.