Welcome To OpenMRS
Write Code, Save Lives
The OpenMRS Guide is hosted at https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-book-guide. Anyone is welcome to help us improve the guide by contributing pull requests to this repository.
- If you don't have one, get a GitHub account.
- Fork this book repository into your GitHub account.
- If you don't have git installed, get and install it from here (macOS and Linux operating systems often already have git installed)
- Clone the repository to your local machine.
- Optionally, use the GitBook Editor to open the book and make changes.
- Publish changes to your fork and then submit a pull request from your repository on the GitHub website.
NOTE: The guide was written for OpenMRS 1.9 in 2012 and needs to be updated. While we would like to have multiple translations of the guide, we would like to update the guide to cover a more current version of OpenMRS before making additional translations of it.