Provider Management Module
Allows for the creation of provider roles, as well as the management of provider/provider and provider/patient relationships.
- The Provider Management module assists in the management of health care providers by providing a means to:
- Search for providers and edit their demographic information
- Assign/unassign patients to providers (via relationships)
- Assign/unassign supervisees to providers (via relationships)
- To facilitate this, the module adds new metadata, Provider Role, which is linked directly to a Provider via foreign key.
- OpenMRS 1.9.0+
- UI Framework Module 1.7+
- UI Library Module 1.4+
- Logic Module 0.5.2 (This is required only for OpenMRS versions 1.9.*. Since the logic module is a core module for OpenMRS 1.9.*, it should automatically be available).
git clone https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-module-providermanagement.git cd openmrs-module-providermanagement mvn clean install
Additional documentation can be found on the community wiki page for the Provider Management Module, available here:
The Provider Management Module utilizes a JIRA page in which bugs and desired improvements can be reported, available here: