A very simple UI for the OpenMRS Platform to give access to the Addon Manager, User Manager, and other tools.
- An instance of the OpenMRS platform or the reference application running
Installation and set up
1: Clone the repo from Github. Navigate to the directory you want to set up the application in and run:
$ git clone https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-owa-platformui.git
- Install the dependencies using:
$ npm install
- Update the webpack.config file
LOCAL_OWA_FOLDERto point to your owa directory in the openmrs installation on your machine. For example On a linux machine, use
- Create the zipped file of the application build using:
$ npm run build
Upload the zipped file using the OpenMRS instance GUI or run
npm run build:deployif the output folder path is set correctly in the webpack.config file as stated in in step 3.
Start the application by double clicking
openmrs-owa-platformuiapplication among the available installed OpenMRS Open Web Applications.
To run tests $ npm run test To run coverage $ npm run coverage
How to contribute to this project?
- Please read OpenMRS wiki for awareness on the code of conduct used in OpenMRS organization
Talk to us on OpenMRS Talk