REST-ful interface to plugin is in line with core software design principles.
This plugin conventions follow the Open Procurement API conventions.
Open Procurement Open UA procedure is dedicated to Open Tender procedure for Ukrainian above threshold procurements. The code for that type of procedure is aboveThresholdUA.
The approach to Open UA procedure is different from core Open Procurement API procedure (that is used for below threshold procurements) mainly in :ref:`stage that precedes <tendering>` auction. Differences are in the following aspects:
- Tender can be edited through the whole tenderPeriod (while in active.tendering state), but any edit that is close to tenderPeriod.endDate would require extending that period.
- There is no dedicated active.enguiries state.
- Questions can be asked within enquiryPeriod that is based upon tenderPeriod.
- Answers are provided during the whole tenderPeriod.
- Bids can be placed during the whole tenderPeriod.
- Placed bids are invalidated after any tender condition editing and have to be re-confirmed.
The project is in active development and has pilot installations.
The source repository for this project is on GitHub: https://github.com/openprocurement/openprocurement.tender.openua
Documentation of related packages
- OpenProcurement API
- Open tender procedure with publication in English (OpenEU)
- Reporting, negotiation procurement procedure and negotiation procedure for the urgent need
- Defense open tender
- Contracting API interface to OpenProcurement database
API is highly unstable, and while API endpoints are expected to remain relatively stable the data exchange formats are expected to be changed a lot. The changes in the API are communicated via Open Procurement API maillist.
- Above Threshold :ref:`Complaint workflow <complaint_workflow>`
- no active.enquiries status
- Bid invalidation
- Open Tender UA validation rules