A Libre/Free Real Time Strategy game engine supporting early Westwood classics.
- Website: http://www.openra.net
- IRC: #openra on irc.freenode.net
- Repository: https://github.com/OpenRA/OpenRA
Join the Forums for discussion.
Distributed mods include a reimagining of
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert
- Command & Conquer: Tiberian Dawn
- Dune 2000
Check our Playing the Game Guide to win multiplayer matches.
- Please read INSTALL.md and Compiling on how to set up an OpenRA development environment.
- See Hacking for a (now very outdated) overview of the engine.
- To get your patches merged, please adhere to the Contributing guidelines.
- We offer a Mapping Tutorial as you can change gameplay drastically with custom rules.
- For scripted mission have a look at the Lua API.
- If you want to share your maps with the community, upload them at the OpenRA Resource Center.
- Download a copy of the OpenRA Mod SDK to start your own mod.
- Check the Modding Guide to create your own classic RTS.
- There exists an auto-generated Trait documentation to get started with yaml files.
- Some hints on how to create new OpenRA compatible Pixelart.
- Upload total conversions at our ModDB profile.
- Sponsor a mirror server if you have some bandwidth to spare.
- You can immediately set up a Dedicated Game Server.
Copyright 2007-2018 The OpenRA Developers (see AUTHORS) This file is part of OpenRA, which is free software. It is made available to you under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. For more information, see COPYING.