The Open Restaurant distribution has everything you need to build your restaurant website. It comes with a menu management system, a customizable blog, events management, support for multiple locations and a responsive theme.
- Menu management - A powerful management system for creating menus, uploading menu pictures, and categorization. Support for nutrition information, menu types and prices included.
- Locations - Manage multiple restaurant locations from one dashboard. Create unique menus, address and opening hours for each location.
- Events management - Create and manage events for your restaurant.
- Blog - The distribution comes with a blog/news system that you can easily customize.
- Responsive theme - Works on all your devices.
- Database - MySQL 5.5.3/MariaDB 5.5.20/Percona Server 5.5.8 or higher with PDO and an InnoDB-compatible primary storage engine.
- PHP - PHP 5.5.9 or higher (PHP 7+ recommended)
See the documentation page: http://docs.open.restaurant/en/2.x/installation
Want to contribute to the project? You can submit patches, ideas and feature requests in the issue queue.