This is a prototype for testing the IMS Global Learning Consortium® CASE™ Specification and proving its use in real-world scenarios based on various proof of concept and pilot projects.
The code is intended to run using a set of docker containers using docker-compose so that it can be easily deployed in any Linux environment with docker installed.
- Note that a new user group,
docker, has been created. The user that will interact with the Docker service will need to be in this group.
- Ensure to set the MySQL folder permissions:
chmod -R 777 core/docker/data/mysql
- Also set the cache directory permssions:
chmod 777 core/var/cache
- Create .env file
cp .env.dist .env
Edit .env and set desired values (optional)
Start the application
* To stop the application ``` make down ```
- Install libraries with composer/yarn and build application
- Run database migrations
- http://ip-address of web container/ should show the initial screen with debug turned on
- One will also need to create the administrative account and password for the system with the super-user role:
- To create an organization use
./core/bin/console salt:org:add [organization name]
- To create a user use
./core/bin/console salt:user:add [username] [--password="secret"] [--role="rolename"]