HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
Clone this wiki locally
Play 2.0 is a high-productivity Java and Scala web application framework that integrates the components and APIs you need for modern web application development.
Play is based on a lightweight, stateless, web-friendly architecture and features predictable and minimal resource consumption (CPU, memory, threads) for highly-scalable applications thanks to its reactive model, based on Iteratee IO.
- Installing Play 2.0
- Creating a new application
- Anatomy of a Play 2.0 application
- Using the Play 2.0 console
- Setting-up your preferred IDE
- Sample applications
- The Build system
- Working with public assets
- Managing database evolutions
- Configuration file syntax and features
- Deploying your application
- Building Play 2.0 from source
- CI server at Cloudbees
- Issue tracker
- Pull requests
- Contributor guidelines
The documentation is freely editable on https://github.com/playframework/Play20/wiki. Feel free to fix mistakes directly in the pages.
However if you want to provide additional documentation, please create new pages and reference them from here. A member of the core team will take care of integrating it in the most appropriate section.