Please sign in to comment.
From Andreas Henne, "in my application I use the TrackballDragger, th…
…e ScaleAxisDragger and the TranslateAxisDragger. Unfortunately these draggers are very thin and they do not provide methods to change their visual appearance. Another problem that I noticed is that lighting on the cones and boxes of the TranslateAxisDragger and ScaleAxisDragger is incorrect when the draggers are scaled due to not normalized normals. This small patch adresses these problems, providing methods to make the draggers thicker. I have attached a zip archive containing the corresponding files and also a modified osgManipulator example that makes use of the modifications. I don't want to retain any copyright."
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 215 additions and 55 deletions.
- +5 −0 examples/osgmanipulator/osgmanipulator.cpp
- +22 −0 include/osgManipulator/ScaleAxisDragger
- +22 −0 include/osgManipulator/TrackballDragger
- +30 −0 include/osgManipulator/TranslateAxisDragger
- +33 −10 src/osgManipulator/ScaleAxisDragger.cpp
- +49 −32 src/osgManipulator/TrackballDragger.cpp
- +47 −13 src/osgManipulator/TranslateAxisDragger.cpp
- +2 −0 src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgManipulator/ScaleAxisDragger.cpp
- +2 −0 src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgManipulator/TrackballDragger.cpp
- +3 −0 src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgManipulator/TranslateAxisDragger.cpp
Oops, something went wrong.