Please sign in to comment.
From Stephan Huber, "attached are some fixes to the osc-plugin and th…
…e touch-implementations for iOS and os x and other small bugfixes. These fixes will normalize the orientation of the touch points, and transmitting the touch points over osc via the TUIO-protocol works now more robustly between two osg-applications. I added a new tag to p3d called forward_touch_event_to_device and renamed the existing forward_event_to_device to forward_mouse_event_to_device. This new tag will transmit touches to the virtual trackpad as touch events. I added the MultitouchTrackball to the p3d-app so zooming and moving a model remotely should now work, if you use forward_touch_event_to_device. I kept (and fixed) forward_mouse_event_to_device for background compatibility, so old presentations works as in previous versions, without the ability to zoom + scale. of course. forward_touch_event_to_device needs some more testing, (e.g. with image-streams and keystone, afaik there’s no support for touch-events...) but for a first version it works nice. "
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 366 additions and 143 deletions.
- +57 −1 applications/present3D/deprecated/present3D.cpp
- +69 −42 examples/osgviewerIPhone/iphoneViewerAppDelegate.mm
- +3 −2 include/osgGA/GUIEventAdapter
- +2 −1 include/osgPresentation/deprecated/SlideEventHandler
- +5 −2 src/osgGA/GUIEventAdapter.cpp
- +1 −1 src/osgGA/MultiTouchTrackballManipulator.cpp
- +48 −43 src/osgPlugins/osc/OscReceivingDevice.cpp
- +49 −22 src/osgPlugins/osc/OscSendingDevice.cpp
- +3 −1 src/osgPlugins/osc/OscSendingDevice.hpp
- +10 −3 src/osgPlugins/p3d/ReaderWriterP3D.cpp
- +2 −1 src/osgPresentation/deprecated/KeyEventHandler.cpp
- +53 −2 src/osgPresentation/deprecated/PickEventHandler.cpp
- +35 −16 src/osgViewer/GraphicsWindowCocoa.mm
- +24 −6 src/osgViewer/GraphicsWindowIOS.mm
- +5 −0 src/osgViewer/Viewer.cpp
Oops, something went wrong.