HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
Please sign in to comment.
From Andreas Henne, "in my application I use the TrackballDragger, th…
…e ScaleAxisDragger and the TranslateAxisDragger. Unfortunately these draggers are very thin and they do not provide methods to change their visual appearance. Another problem that I noticed is that lighting on the cones and boxes of the TranslateAxisDragger and ScaleAxisDragger is incorrect when the draggers are scaled due to not normalized normals. This small patch adresses these problems, providing methods to make the draggers thicker. I have attached a zip archive containing the corresponding files and also a modified osgManipulator example that makes use of the modifications. I don't want to retain any copyright."
- Loading branch information...
1 parent 2e2cb59 commit b74be79c5fd2a11b57e2483a33a032fc7f08db41 Robert OSFIELD committed
Showing with 215 additions and 55 deletions.
- +5 −0 examples/osgmanipulator/osgmanipulator.cpp
- +22 −0 include/osgManipulator/ScaleAxisDragger
- +22 −0 include/osgManipulator/TrackballDragger
- +30 −0 include/osgManipulator/TranslateAxisDragger
- +33 −10 src/osgManipulator/ScaleAxisDragger.cpp
- +49 −32 src/osgManipulator/TrackballDragger.cpp
- +47 −13 src/osgManipulator/TranslateAxisDragger.cpp
- +2 −0 src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgManipulator/ScaleAxisDragger.cpp
- +2 −0 src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgManipulator/TrackballDragger.cpp
- +3 −0 src/osgWrappers/serializers/osgManipulator/TranslateAxisDragger.cpp