Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Install on Drupal 7
- Download the latest version of OS from http://osprojectsite.org/software/openscholar-drupal-7
- Extract into your document root.
- Install drush, if it hasn't been already
- Download the latest version of OS from https://github.com/openscholar/openscholar/tags (or git clone)
- Build openscholar by running ./scripts/build from the directory you downloaded or cloned OpenScholar into
- Create symlink to or point your webserver at 'www'
Installing the profile
- Install the openscholar profile for Drupal 7
e.g. by visiting
/install.phpin your browser.
- Choose Development (not Production Deployment) during the install wizard.
Step By Step Drupal install
- Follow the Steps
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.