OpenSeadragonizer: zooming browser extension
With the browser extension installed, right click on any image on a webpage and select "View with OpenSeadragon".
First Time Setup
- Install Node, if you haven't already (available at the link above)
- Install the Grunt command line runner (if you haven't already); on the command line, run
npm install -g grunt-cli
- Clone the browser-extension repository
- On the command line, go in to the browser-extension folder
You're set... continue reading for build and test instructions.
Building from Source
To build, just run (on the command line, in the browser-extension folder):
If you want Grunt to watch your source files and rebuild every time you change one, use:
Testing in Chrome
- Go to your Chrome settings and then extensions.
- Turn on the "Developer mode" checkbox.
- Choose "Load unpacked extension" and select build/webextension from this repository.
Testing in Firefox
about:debuggingin the address bar.
- Click on "Load Temporary Add-on" and select build/webextension from this repository.
Publishing the standalone web site
- Commit and push the