This will update the quickstart code from Rails 3.1 to Rails 3.2 in anticipation of the Ruby 1.9 cartridge release.
This should be done as soon as the production environment is upgraded and the templates have been migrated.
Removing old Rails 3.1 code
Adding initial Rails code:
rails new .
- deploy now runs database migrations
- pre_build checks for public/assets folder and symlinks to
$OPENSHIFT_DATA_DIR/assets if it does not exist or is empty
Added OpenShift README
Added .openshift folder
Modified database configuration to use OpenShift ENV variables and SQ…
…Lite for test/dev
- Added OpenShift gem mirror
- Added sqlite3 gem
- Forcing thor to version 0.14.6 for compatability with OpenShift
- Added minitest so Rails console will work while on OpenShift
Modified index.html to look like OpenShift template