This directory contains examples of using OpenShift and explaining the new concepts available on top of Kubernetes and Docker.
- OpenShift Sample is an end-to-end application demonstrating the full OpenShift v3 concept chain - images, builds, deployments, and templates.
- Jenkins Example demonstrates how to enhance the sample-app by deploying a Jenkins pod on OpenShift and thereby enable continuous integration for incoming changes to the codebase and trigger deployments when integration succeeds.
- Node.js echo Sample highlights the simple workflow from creating project, new app from GitHub, building, deploying, running and updating.
- QuickStarts provides templates for very basic applications using various frameworks and databases.
- Database Templates provides templates for ephemeral and persistent storage on OpenShift using MongoDB, MySQL, and PostgreSQL.