Table of Contents generated with DocToc
This content was originally designed for pre-release versions of OpenShift 3. Since then, a lot has changed, and it has fallen into disrepair. If you are interested in this content, we suggest you checkout the Discovery Center and consider contributing there.
This repository provides instructions for how to set up a basic OpenShift 3.X environment. It contains various examples of using OpenShift 3.X. The table of contents below provides links to the various chapters.
The material operates under an expectation of a fairly specific setup. If your setup diverges significantly from this expected setup, you may need to make significant modifications to the material.
NOTE: Currently OpenShift is at 3.0.1 and this material has not yet been completely updated for it. Your mileage may vary. There are various dead links and other paths-to-nowhere that are in the process of being updated/validated.
Table of Contents
- 01: Requirements and Preparation
- 02: Installation and Scheduler
- 03: Auth, Projects, and the Web Console
- 04: Resources and Hello, World!
- 05: Services, Routing and a Complete Example
- 06: Project Administration
- 07: Registry and Storage
- 08: S2I Introduction
- 09: Templates, Quickstarts and Instant Apps
- 10: Wiring Components
- 11: Rollback/Activate and Code Lifecycle
- 12: PHP Application Example With Storage
- 13: Customized Build and Run Processes
- 14: Lifecycle Pre and Post Deployment Hooks
- 15: JBoss EAP Example