A Web-based Point of Sale (POS) application that provides for managing stock and tracking sales. It can print receipts, quotes and invoices. See more below the Documentation
- Multilanguage (UI) and Multiuser (MU) with module access control and different UI themes
- Stock management (Items and Kits) and Inventory Control with Barcode generation
- Point of Sale (POS), Sale/Return register with transactions logging and printing support
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM), basic database management of Suppliers and Customers
- Restaurant support, with Table management, Receipt and invoice printing/emailing also
- Expenses module integrated with simple ui registers
- Please visit the Complete feature data sheet page for more information
Support and help:
If you need assistance you can create a support ticket Issue by click here just few words ahead to your solution! But be carefully to fill all the screen template information first!
- Getting Started with Open Source POS
- OSPOS hardware support
- Technical and Development
Technical and Development Documentation
The documentation of installation, development and technical and / or advanced aspects is in the specific documentation wiki OSPOS-development-index, it is warned that for this area it is required to read a lot and be attentive to the respective information.