Using Python to access SSBD (http://ssbd.qbic.riken.jp)
Copyright (C) 2016-2018 RIKEN/JST
Original contributors: Kenneth H.L. Ho, Yukako Tohsato, Koji Kyoda, Shuichi Onami
Synopsis (updated 2018-12-28)
- NOTE: For accessing current version of SSBD REST API v3.2, please use the following files:
- SSBD_restful_api_v3.2.py contains examples of using raw SSBD REST API v3.2
- SSBDapi3_2.py contains the latest Python SSBD api for Python
- UsingSSBDv3.2.ipynb contains the latest examples of using Python SSBD API to access SSBD
Depreciated - for reference only
Py_SSBDapi repository contains a reference implementation of Python SSBD API using SSBD REST API (see SSBDapi.ipynb and SSBDapi.py)
UsingSSBDapi.ipynb is an iPython notebook which contains examples of using the Python SSBD API to access SSBD for visualization and data analysis
SSBD_restful_api.ipynb is an iPython notebook which contains examples of using Python to access SSBD directly via SSBD REST API
- It does not display 3D graphics when viewing directly on GitHub
- Please feel free to fork, enhance/modify Py_SSBDapi. We look forward to hearing from you and together we hope to share new ideas and collaborate in new projects using Py_SSBDapi.
- If you find any bugs, or questions, please submit and open an Issue.
This work has been partly supported by National Bioscience Database Center (NBDC) of Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST).
Copyright (C) 2016 RIKEN/JST
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3 (GPLv3.0)
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, version 3 of the License. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>