Please sign in to comment.
Case sensitive label matching
After upgrading Gerrit to 2.13 our gate stopped working. The reason for this is that after a successful gate run zuul does something like 'gerrit review --label verified=2 --submit'. The verified label in Gerrit by default is configured as 'Verified'. The newer version of gerrit behaves different now. It accepts the +2 vote on verified but doesn't submit the patch anymore if the casing is not correct. This forces us to specify the label in the same casing as gerrit expects. In that case the tolower() in canMerge prevents the patch from entering the gate. In order to avoid confusion and be consistent, avoid any case conversions and use the labels exactly as defined in Gerrit. Note that this patch requires changes to the pipelines such that the labels are spelled exactly as defined in Gerrit. This is a backport of I9713a075e07b268e4f2620c0862c128158283c7c to master. Change-Id: I55e6f12969c1c920a5017382523e71e12bc7ac3c
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 105 additions and 84 deletions.
- +5 −0 NEWS.rst
- +20 −6 tests/base.py
- +6 −6 tests/fixtures/layout-cloner.yaml
- +6 −6 tests/fixtures/layout-delayed-repo-init.yaml
- +4 −4 tests/fixtures/layout-footer-message.yaml
- +4 −4 tests/fixtures/layout-live-reconfiguration-functions.yaml
- +7 −7 tests/fixtures/layout-merge-failure.yaml
- +3 −3 tests/fixtures/layout-rate-limit.yaml
- +6 −6 tests/fixtures/layout-repo-deleted.yaml
- +6 −6 tests/fixtures/layout-swift.yaml
- +8 −8 tests/fixtures/layout-zuultrigger-enqueued.yaml
- +7 −7 tests/fixtures/layout-zuultrigger-merged.yaml
- +15 −15 tests/fixtures/layout.yaml
- +2 −2 tests/test_connection.py
- +5 −3 zuul/model.py
- +1 −1 zuul/source/gerrit.py
Oops, something went wrong.