Promenade is a tool for bootstrapping a resilient Kubernetes cluster and managing its life-cycle via Helm charts.
Documentation can be found here.
The detailed Roadmap can be viewed on the OpenStack StoryBoard.
- Cluster bootstrapping
- Initial Genesis process results in a single node Kubernetes cluster with Under-cloud components deployed using Armada.
- Joining sufficient master nodes results in a resilient Kubernetes cluster.
- Destroy Genesis node after bootstrapping and re-provision as a normal node to ensure consistency.
- Life-cycle management
- Decommissioning of nodes.
- Updating Kubernetes version.
To get started, see getting started.
Configuration is documented here.
Bugs are tracked in OpenStack StoryBoard.