Bifrost (pronounced bye-frost) is a set of Ansible playbooks that automates the task of deploying a base image onto a set of known hardware using ironic. It provides modular utility for one-off operating system deployment with as few operational requirements as reasonably possible.
Team and repository tags:
- Installation of ironic in standalone/noauth mode without other OpenStack components.
- Deployment of an operating system to a known pool of hardware as a batch operation.
- Testing and development of ironic in a standalone use case.
Bifrost's documentation can be found at the OpenStack documentation site.
- The project source code repository is located at:
- Bugs can be filed in storyboard: