Please sign in to comment.
Cleanup stale OVS flows for physical bridges
Perform deletion of the stale flows in physical bridges consistently with br-int and br-tun, respecting drop_flows_on_start configuration option. Added tests for auxiliary bridge and functional tests for the physical bridge using VLAN/flat external network. Fixes part of the bug 1514056; together with  and , the bug should be considered fixed. The commit also fixes inconsistency between netmask of allocated IP addresses assigned in _create_test_port_dict and ip_len in _plug_ports of base.py. Further, this commit sets agent UUID to physical bridges similarly to tun and int bridges. This is necessary for stale flows cleanup to work correctly. In upstream, it is treated using OVSBridgeCookieMixin.  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/297211/  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/297818/ Conflicts: neutron/tests/functional/agent/l2/base.py neutron/tests/unit/plugins/ml2/drivers/openvswitch/agent/test_ovs_tunnel.py Co-Authored-By: Jian Wen <firstname.lastname@example.org> Co-Authored-By: Clayton O'Neill <email@example.com> Partial-Bug: 1514056 Change-Id: I9801b76829021c9a0e6358982e1136637634a521 (cherry picked from commit cacde30)
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 135 additions and 21 deletions.
- +0 −1 neutron/plugins/ml2/drivers/openvswitch/agent/openflow/native/br_phys.py
- +0 −1 neutron/plugins/ml2/drivers/openvswitch/agent/openflow/ovs_ofctl/br_phys.py
- +4 −0 neutron/plugins/ml2/drivers/openvswitch/agent/ovs_neutron_agent.py
- +34 −11 neutron/tests/functional/agent/l2/base.py
- +47 −0 neutron/tests/functional/agent/test_l2_ovs_agent.py
- +0 −1 neutron/tests/unit/plugins/ml2/drivers/openvswitch/agent/openflow/native/test_br_phys.py
- +0 −1 neutron/tests/unit/plugins/ml2/drivers/openvswitch/agent/openflow/ovs_ofctl/test_br_phys.py
- +2 −0 neutron/tests/unit/plugins/ml2/drivers/openvswitch/agent/test_ovs_neutron_agent.py
- +48 −6 neutron/tests/unit/plugins/ml2/drivers/openvswitch/agent/test_ovs_tunnel.py