Please sign in to comment.
Don't disconnect br-int from phys br if connected
When starting up, we don't want to delete the patch port between br-int and the physical bridges. In liberty the br-int bridge was changed to not tear down flows on startup, and change I9801b76829021c9a0e6358982e1136637634a521 will change the physical bridges to not tear down flows also. Without this patch the patch port is torn down and not reinstalled until after the initial flows are set back up. Partial-Bug: #1514056 Change-Id: I05bf5105a6f3acf6a313ce6799648a095cf8ec96 (cherry picked from commit a549f30)
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 43 additions and 8 deletions.
- +13 −6 neutron/plugins/ml2/drivers/openvswitch/agent/ovs_neutron_agent.py
- +14 −1 neutron/tests/functional/agent/test_l2_ovs_agent.py
- +8 −0 neutron/tests/unit/plugins/ml2/drivers/openvswitch/agent/test_ovs_neutron_agent.py
- +8 −1 neutron/tests/unit/plugins/ml2/drivers/openvswitch/agent/test_ovs_tunnel.py