Team and repository tags
The oslo.versionedobjects library provides a generic versioned object model that is RPC-friendly, with inbuilt serialization, field typing, and remotable method calls. It can be used to define a data model within a project independent of external APIs or database schema for the purposes of providing upgrade compatibility across distributed services.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/oslo.versionedobjects/latest
- Source: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/oslo.versionedobjects
- Bugs: http://bugs.launchpad.net/oslo.versionedobjects
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/oslo.versionedobjects/