Qinling (is pronounced "tʃinliŋ") refers to Qinling Mountains in southern Shaanxi Province in China. The mountains provide a natural boundary between North and South China and support a huge variety of plant and wildlife, some of which is found nowhere else on Earth.
Qinling is Function as a Service for OpenStack. This project aims to provide a platform to support serverless functions (like AWS Lambda). Qinling supports different container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes/Swarm, etc.) and different function package storage backends (local/Swift/S3) by nature using plugin mechanism.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/qinling/latest/
- Source: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/qinling
- Features: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/927
- Bug Track: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/927
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/qinling/
- IRC channel on Freenode: #openstack-qinling