Team and repository tags
Senlin is a clustering service for OpenStack clouds. It creates and operates clusters of homogeneous objects exposed by other OpenStack services. The goal is to make the orchestration of collections of similar objects easier.
Senlin provides RESTful APIs to users so that they can associate various policies to a cluster. Sample policies include placement policy, load balancing policy, health policy, scaling policy, update policy and so on.
Senlin is designed to be capable of managing different types of objects. An object's lifecycle is managed using profile type implementations, which are themselves plugins.
If you want to install Senlin for a try out, please refer to the documents
doc/source/user/ subdirectory. User guide online link:
There are many ways to help improve the software, for example, filing a bug,
submitting or reviewing a patch, writing or reviewing some documents. There
are documents under the
doc/source/contributor subdirectory. Developer
guide online link: https://docs.openstack.org/senlin/latest/#developer-s-guide
- Server: https://launchpad.net/senlin
- Client: https://launchpad.net/python-senlinclient
- Dashboard: https://launchpad.net/senlin-dashboard
- Tempest Plugin: https://launchpad.net/senlin-tempest-plugin
- Server: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/senlin
- Client: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/python-senlinclient
- Dashboard: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/senlin-dashboard
- Tempest Plugin: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/senlin-tempest-plugin
- Blueprints: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/senlin
- Server Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/senlin
- Client Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-senlinclient
- Dashboard Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/senlin-dashboard
- Tempest Plugin Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/senlin-tempest-plugin
- Schedule: every Tuesday at 1300 UTC, on #openstack-meeting channel
- Agenda: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/SenlinAgenda
- Archive: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/senlin/2015/
IRC Channel: #senlin on Freenode.
Project use http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev
as the mailinglist. Please use tag
[Senlin] in the subject for new
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/senlin/