Sushy is a Python library to communicate with Redfish based systems.
The goal of the library is to be extremely simple, small, have as few dependencies as possible and be very conservative when dealing with BMCs by issuing just enough requests to it (BMCs are very flaky).
Therefore, the scope of the library has been limited to what is supported by the OpenStack Ironic project. As the project grows and more features from Redfish are needed we can expand Sushy to fullfil those requirements.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/sushy/latest/
- Usage: https://docs.openstack.org/sushy/latest/reference/usage.html
- Source: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/sushy
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/960