These repositories make up the core of the project, there's a 90% chance one of these is what you're looking for.
- openstates - Open States scrapers
- people - Open States People data, maintained as editable YAML files
- openstates.org - https://openstates.org/
- documentation - https://docs.openstates.org/
- pyopenstates - Python module for accessing Open States API
These repositories are other pieces of our infrastructure, but are generally not interesting to the average person.
- deployment - deployment scripts
- indiana-docs - a proxy for fetching Indiana’s docs without API key
- bobsled - Task Runner using Amazon Lambda/ECS
- task-definitions - Definitions for bobsled
- openstates-district-maps - Source for generating Open States' map tiles.
These repositories are mostly inactive, and are only kept around for historical purposes.
- legacy-openstates.org - Templates/config for OpenStates.org
- name_tools - Python library for name parsing used within billy
- billy - legacy backend for Open States scrapers and OpenStates.org (2010-2017)
- navis-openstates - a deprecated WordPress plugin from NPR StateImpact
- openstates-ios - old Open States iOS application
- billy2pupa - experimental conversion scripts