- 2.19 MB plover-4.0.0.dev1.20.g60a373f-py2.py3-none-any.whl
- 21.1 MB plover-4.0.0.dev1.20.g60a373f-py3-win32.setup.exe
- 21.4 MB plover-4.0.0.dev1.20.g60a373f-py3-win32.zip
- 22.1 MB plover-4.0.0.dev1.20.g60a373f-py3.dmg
- 37.9 MB plover-4.0.0.dev1.20.g60a373f-x86_64.AppImage
- 3.88 MB plover-4.0.0.dev1.20.g60a373f.tar.gz
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Plover is going through a huge overhaul to make for a better experience for our users, and developers, too.
Warning: Version 4 is a major change and the configuration file it creates is not compatible with Plover 3 or earlier. Please backup your
Plover 4.x looks different and is a little more developer friendly, too.
- New UI (PyQT instead of wx).
- Plover closes to tray, so you don't need to have a window in your taskbar.
- Dictionary Revamp
- Enable / disable dictionaries
- Dictionary display order is now higher priority first (configurable)
- External dictionary changes trigger a reload on configuration change (e.g. reconnecting the machine)
- Windows now has an installer version available.
- Older Mac versions should be supported again. (The lower bound is untested)
- We now create a Linux AppImage.
- Plugin support (not yet documented).
- Will allow for custom machines, layouts, utilities, commands, and more, in time.
Plover running on a Mac:
Download below this post.