Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- plover-4.0.0.dev6.5.ga564116-mac.dmg 72.9 MB
- plover-4.0.0.dev6.5.ga564116-py3-none-any.whl 2.21 MB
- plover-4.0.0.dev6.5.ga564116-win32.setup.exe 65.3 MB
- plover-4.0.0.dev6.5.ga564116-win32.zip 65.7 MB
- plover-4.0.0.dev6.5.ga564116-x86_64.AppImage 108 MB
- plover-4.0.0.dev6.5.ga564116.tar.gz 3.26 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
This is a patch-fix for weekly-v4.0.0.dev6, as that release's Suggestions tool caused Plover to crash
Plover is going through a huge overhaul to make for a better experience for our users, and developers, too.
Warning: Version 4 is a major change and the configuration file it creates is not compatible with Plover 3 or earlier. Please backup your
- New plugin types:
Macros will allow for custom functionality at the stroke level. Existing features such as repeat last stroke, toggle asterisk, and asterisk (undo) have been reimplemented as macros.
With this release, you can map other chords to "undo" by using the translation
You can still use the old syntax for macros, but there are new, easier-to-recall versions available:
Metas are plugins that affect output -- you've used them in the form of delete space, capitalize next word, etc.
With custom metas we could potentially introduce plugins for audio-file timestamp output, asterisk-undoable pasting, spelling-correction, text case transformation, and so much more.
- Fix trailing space issue in spaces-after; #851
- Fix display of
\tin the Add Translation dialog; #854
- Improve stability of Gemini PR protocol; #846
- Improve stability of ProCAT protocol; #601
- Reduce CPU usage of Passport protocol
- Fix several formatting issues especially related to retrospective uppercasing and capitalization; #836, #837
Download below this post.