We are happy to accept any contributions that make sense and respect the rules listed below.
How to contribute
- Fork the repo.
- Create a feature branch for your contribution out of the
masterbranch. Only one contribution per branch is accepted.
- Implement your contribution while respecting our rules (see below).
- Make sure that your contribution builds and all necessary files have been committed.
- Submit a pull request against our
- Do use feature branches.
- Do conform to existing coding style so that your contribution fits in.
- Do use EditorConfig to enforce our whitespace rules. If your editor is not supported, enforce the settings manually.
- Do not commit any generated files, unless already in the repo. If absolutely necessary, explain why.
- Do not create any top level files or directories. If absolutely necessary, explain why and update .gitignore if appropriate.
By contributing your code, you agree to license your contribution under our LICENSE.