Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed SAML_ID_PROVIDER_CERT_PATH in example SAML auth provider unit #1061. Thanks @mitchtech!
- Fixed Chinese characters handling #1204. Thanks @xu-duqing!
- Updated STFService.apk, minitouch and minicap to support Android 10. Thanks @denis99999 and @pcrepieux!
- Added addAdbPublicKey endpoint #770. Thanks @neofreko!
- Added pt_BR translation #1038. Thanks @esmiralha!
- Added market name to device properties #1002.
- Added group feature #1056. Thanks @denis99999!
- Added validation for filter.pid/ filter.tid/ filter.data input objects #1074. Thanks @lukzeg!
- Added opening device view via reselecting device from device view #1077. Thanks @lukzeg!
- Added device logs separation #1095. Thanks @lukzeg!
- Updated NodeJS to 8.9.3 #1169.
- Added alternative dockerfiles for armhf and x86_64 architectures #1174, #1191. Thanks @denis99999 and @petemyron!
- Added touchMove error handling #1189. Thanks @att55!
- Updated adbkit-apkreader to fix an APK manifest parsing issue on applications processed by 360 encryption services, which changes the
com.stub.StubApp. Thanks @JChord!
- Updated adbkit to public key parsing on recent versions of ADB. Thanks @codeskyblue!
- Android 9.0 is now supported. This feature was sponsored by HeadSpin.
- The OAuth2 unit now supports state tokens. Thanks @quangola!
- STFService.apk can now display the identity activity (red screen) automatically if a device gets disconnected from USB (or ADB), which can make maintenance easier. This feature is in beta, please enable it by running
adb shell pm grant jp.co.cyberagent.stf android.permission.DUMPon the devices you want to try it on. Thanks @Malinskiy!
ps -lefinstead of
psto list pids on Android 8.x. In new versions,
psdoesn't return anything. Thanks @thinkhy!
- Fixed ADB's new device states (
authorizing) not being recognized by STF. Thanks @obrie!
- Updated STFService.apk to fix an issue on high aspect ratio devices like the Mi Mix 2 where a portion of the screen may not have been visible.
- Updated adbkit-apkreader to resolve issues with certain APK files that were unparseable and therefore could not be installed. The issue was with long strings in the manifest file.
- Updated minitouch to fix touch detection issues on Meizu Pro7 Plus.
- Added a new column to the device list that displays the OpenGL ES version of each device. Note that you may have to reset the columns once if you can't see it. Thanks @koral--!
- Added a new
--no-screen-resetoption to disable the default behavior of resetting rotation and returning to the home screen after a user stops using a device. Thanks @0rzech!
- Added a new
--saml-id-provider-callback-urloption to the auth-saml2 unit. Thanks @0rzech!
- Fixed a setup issue with TPS650.
- Fixed an issue where most uploads would fail due to a breaking configuration change in a dependency.
- Updated minitouch to fix multitouch issues on some devices that require the
BTN_TOUCHkernel event. Lifting a contact while having and keeping one held down may have prevented any events from being processed until a new touchdown event.
- Android 8.1 is now supported.
- The network column in the device list is now based on a value that gets updated in real time. The format of the column has changed slightly due to this change.
--mute-masteroption now accepts the values
inuse(only when a device is being used), and
always(mute pre-emptively during setup phase). For backwards compatibility,
--mute-masterwith no value maps to
- The battery level and battery temperature columns are now filterable with comparison operators.
- Log output now includes a timestamp.
- Fixed an issue on Windows where our device binaries may have failed to install due to an
Out of fallback locationserror caused by a faulty mode check. Thanks @iqianxing!
- Android 8.0 is now supported. Please note that Android O developer previews are no longer officially supported, though they may or may not still work.
- Updated adbkit to fix
RangeError: Index out of rangeerrors when parsing newer APKs that use UTF-8 encoding for their string pools.
- Added support for Android O Developer Preview 1 (note that any later previews are not supported yet)
- You can now set screen JPEG quality with the
SCREEN_JPEG_QUALITYenvironment variable at launch time. Can be useful for slow networks.
- Switched to yargs for option parsing to make it easier to modify the CLI.
- Almost all command line options can now be specified with environment variables.
- Internal commands are now hidden from help output but can still be used.
- Running the
stfbinary without a command now errors and shows help output (previously there was no output whatsoever).
- Improved help messages for various options.
- Added an app switch key. Thanks @koral--!
- Fixed Lenovo A806 and most likely other cheap Lenovo devices as well by updating adbkit.
- Fixed ZUK Z1, Z2 and others by adding an alternate install location for our binaries, since
/data/local/tmpis mounted as noexec on those devices. Thanks @dkw72n!
- Updated adbkit-apkreader to resolve issues with certain APK files that were unparseable and therefore failed installation. We've only seen a single a single APK with this issue, but there could be more.
- Updated adbkit-apkreader to resolve another unrelated parsing issue with slightly malformed manifest files.
- Updated adbkit to resolve an issue where trailing spaces in an adb public key would cause an error during adb connect.
- Updated adbkit to resolve issues with log parsing on Android 7.0 and later, caused by Android no longer transforming
- Updated adbkit to resolve an issue with recent versions of ADB that include a null byte in
adbkey.pub, which was causing validation to fail.
- Fixed minitouch on Blackberry PRIV.
- We now use please-update-dependencies to check for outdated dependencies when running from source. It's a super quick local check that compares
package.jsonwith installed dependencies. Should help avoid unnecessary issues caused by forgetting to run
- Node v6.9.x or later is now required. Earlier versions will not work. To avoid a sudden flood of issues about this change, please-update-dependencies enforces the minimum version and tells you if you need to update.
-Cshortcut for the
--no-cleanupoption has been removed due to the switch to yargs. Please use the full
- Although likely not used by anyone, it was possible to give multiple ZeroMQ endpoints to options such as
--connect-pushby separating them with commas. This is still possible but now works in a different way due to the switch to yargs. Comma-separated hosts in a single value are no longer accepted. If you need to specify multiple hosts, simply use the option as many times as you like. This change is unlikely to have any impact whatsoever on most users.
stf doctorhas been removed due to unnecessary complexity.
Minor release addressing the following:
- Fixed minicap on various devices running Android 4.2, incl. Qumo Quest 405, Yoga Tablet 8 etc. There may still be some that do not work, as 4.2 was customized pretty heavily by some makers. Thanks to @dkw72n for tracking down the issue and coming up with a fix! And as always, please let us know if you find any device (running any Android version) that does not work.