- It's intentionally simple. It lets you do the most basic tasks while not breaking other people's data.
- We support modern browsers. Data is rendered with d3.
- Read NOTES.md, our ongoing dev journal
- Fork this project. We eagerly accept pull requests.
- See open issues in the issue tracker if you're looking for something to do
To run the code locally, just fork this project and run it from a local webserver. With a Mac, you can enable Web Sharing and drop this in your website directory.
If you have Python handy, just
iD and run
python -m SimpleHTTPServer
Come on in, the water's lovely. More help? Ping RichardF, tmcw, or jfire on IRC
#osm), on the OSM mailing lists or at