- It's intentionally simple. It lets you do the most basic tasks while not breaking other people's data.
- It supports modern browsers. Data is rendered with d3.
- Try out the latest stable release
- Read up on Contributing and the code style of iD
- See open issues in the issue tracker if you're looking for something to do
To run the current development version, fork this project and serve it locally.
If you have Python handy, just
cd into the project root directory and run
python -m SimpleHTTPServer
Or, with a Mac, you can enable Web Sharing and clone iD into your website directory.
Come on in, the water's lovely. More help? Ping RichardF, tmcw, or jfire on IRC
#osm), on the OSM mailing lists or at