Tidepools: Social WiFi Local Application Platform
TidePools is social, collaborative mapping software for wireless mesh community networks.
- For Detailed installation instructions, check out the wiki: https://github.com/opentechinstitute/TidePools/wiki
- You must have a local or remote server to run TidePools with: Linux, Apache, MongoDB, and PHP
- Map Tiles can be hosted locally or linked to remotely. Red Hook map tiles were generated with OpenStreetMap data, run through TileMill, and processed into .PNG map tiles with MBTiles-extractor
- RedHook map tiles are not included in this git repository, due to folder/file sizes. Download the map tiles here
- These instructions will be updated with more information soon. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions for now.
TidePools source files are made available under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License (AGPL). See individual files for details.
TidePools images, designs and logos are made available under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0). Copyright (c) 2013 Jonathan Baldwin, Open Technology Institute